Saturday 11 October 2008

Show me the funny

Enough funny business and lolcats and other insignificant rubbish. There's too much of that running around anyway.
I must admit a part of me loves bad jokes and funny animals and unfortunate accidents silly people are always prone to in public. The only things I do not find at all funny are avoidable mishaps happening to old persons. Although it's like my friend says, it already happened and there's nothing you can do about it, so might as well laugh so as not to not offend them by making "a big deal" out of it, I can't help but feel pain when an old geezer falls on the floor, in a kiddy pool or face/false teeth down in their grandchild's birthday cake. A part of me wishes to laugh, another is telling me my teeth will have the last proverbial laugh when they fall out in a checker pattern just to spite me and grow eyes for the sole purpose of seeing me go through the same embarassment (probably at some dinner party celebrating my awesome smile or whatnot). But then an organ war shall begin, to see who shall have the last laugh (my vocal chords are strong favourites): my ovaries would foil that Granps scenario by refusing to spawn offspring, my kidneys would make me turn yellow to get back at me for my East-Asian fetish, my thyroid would mess itself up to own the whole gang by turning me into a ticking fat joke: 3 minutes, 41 seconds and 4 passers-by until next fat-joke...40...39...

No comments: