Monday 11 May 2009

Cause we love puns

Literally so much fun...
The site is self-explanatory so enough about that.
A few days ago I found someone's rant about the sky and how beautiful it is, full of clouds and shades, nuances and ideas floating around in ether, undisturbed except by some flimsy zephir (in this perfect weather). Somehow I find myself walking outside in the evenings and I get to admire and beware the big full moon. Apparently I'm not the only one in this terrified-awe state, the clouds are as well. There were none in the night sky. Even the darkened sky was too afraid to contrast with the fullness of the moon so it eased up ever so slightly. Just like the school bully enters the school yard, every sickly, fat, pimply, dorky unfortunate soul unlucky enough to be within 50 feet of The School Bully. The guy's got a reputation to maintain so it's not personal, beating the magical fairy dust out of you... I'm sure you'll understand, respectfully yours.
Is the moon mooning us? The big bully in the sky...

No comments: